Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE BIG SWOON



I love Sunday brunch. Sipping tea and nibbling blueberries while giggles are shared between close friends who have all had a bit too much caffeine and not quite enough sleep. Windsor was extra sunny this morning, and just warm enough for me to bare the lace blouse I was sporting without fear of contracting some sort of hypothermia-like illness. 
With the hope of the sun finally making a more consistent appearance in the next couple of weeks, I'm on the hunt for some new sunglasses. Karen Walker does a nifty shade, doesn't she? And the folks at Lost+Found certainly have a jolly assortment of eye wear for the slimmer wallet. I'm so sick of wayfarers and aviators and oversized and those John Lennon style round glasses that I'm fairly sure only look good Erin Wasson. I'm enjoying the glasses below. Caaa-ute, don't you think?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment