Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IT'S NOT HOW BIG YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BIG YOU PLAY


Top Image - Sonoya and mystery man with shiny hair. Bottom Image - Nicole with lovely Roger. 
These two beautiful women are old friends of mine. They are two among many friends of mine who represent true strength in the face of adversity. When I think about Sonoya and Nicole I am filled with admiration. I miss them both - they are flitting around the world being lovely and exciting. 
Both these girls make me think about heading back to London. I want to drink tea in Liberty, fight my way through Topshop, brush the blooms in St. James' Park and laugh my way through the cobble-stone streets of Soho with Joe, Nicole, Adi, Louise and Alice. Do you know that sensation when you feel a glow when you think about the past? That's how I feel about London. But, I have to be careful, as we all do, to try not to recreate the past and to not worry about how London might be in the future. Luckily, I've got a pretty nifty city to live in at the moment and, my, with the chilly winds lately, I feel like I'm walking across the Tower Bridge in the middle of February! 
So, what's next? Reviews (more like songs of praise) of my favourite nooks in the Melbourne CBD. First up, 1000£ Bend. Oooh la la!!
x



No comments:

Post a Comment