Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THE FUTURE DOESN'T EXIST


The Future Doesn’t Exist came to me one lonely Friday night while nibbling on a large strawberry (as most ideas do). Around 9.45pm, after a night of water sipping and chowing down on the infallible Pad Thai from Colonel Tan’s, I decided to accept the past and try not worry about the stuff that I fear may happen (i.e. the future) because, hey, it doesn’t exist, right? A nifty notion, but one that will save you on countless occasions from the nail biting, white knuckled anxiety that so often takes control and prevents us from fully enjoying that rather large strawberry that’s just begging to be savoured, seed by seed. I promise.
So, this blog is dedicated to the beauty in my life right now - Friends, clothes, books, photos and, perhaps most importantly, ideas. 
I do hope you enjoy it.
x
x



No comments:

Post a Comment