Friday, August 6, 2010

NINETEEN EIGHTY SEVEN

Ahoy there, merry readers. See that photo? Yep, that's my hometown - Sydney. Pretty, no? After seven years of transit, I reckon it might be time to head home. I sauntered around the cobble-stone streets of London for many moons and, more recently, the sable alleyways of Melbourne (and all before my 23rd birthday - yikes!), and I'm feeling the salty sea air and the relentless sunshine whispering my name. Not to mention those yummy Brioche loaves at Paris Bakery in Bondi. Ahh bliss. It's a lovely thought, moving home, but it is only an idea about the future (which doesn't exist), so as I plan my next move I am equally focused on enjoying the current (chilly) location I inhabit. Keep your pretty eyes open and your dainty fingers at the ready to observe my daily posts on the things I (and hopefully you) love most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment